As I survey the cries for help for HOPE, FAITH & MERCY through this tragedy called the Corona Virus, or COVID-19, I look to my Father and ask Him to stand by His Bride’s side and manifest His Truths inside each and every one of us so that we may be beacons of light to this world in end times.
We as Believers must have our lamps lit. Let us ask our Father God for guidance in this Land of Not. We are asking for prayer. We are asking for answers to our feelings of emptiness. We are asking for Him to give Peace to those confused by all of the distractions in this world.
People are angered and look to choose a side while they give testimony of fears, political stances of bravery, their thoughts and beliefs… They feel as though their voices land on deaf ears and blind souls. But when all is said and done… here we all sit in the same boat in the same sea.
No matter where we think our argument comes from, we know that it all is driven out of fear. Our Lord said, if we hear something and it is derived from anything but LOVE, it is not of me.
1 John 4:1-4 NAS
1. Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world.
2. By this you know the Spirit of God: every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is from God,
3. and every spirit that does not confess Jesus is not from God. This is the spirit of the antichrist, which you heard was coming and now is in the world already.
4. Little children, you are from God and have overcome them, for he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world.
We are not of this world, therefore we are not apart of it’s fear! We have been separated by Christ who is the one within us. His Spirit moans prayers on our behalf and gives us our sensibility when we are in doubt. We are given SOUND MINDS to DECIPHER what is of God and what is NOT.
Romans 8:23 NAS
23. And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.
As Believers, we can rely on the WISDOM our Heavenly Poppa has given us by the Right of Inheritance by the Receiving of Christ within Us. As we use this to decipher what we should give energy to and what we should ignore; we must develop our language to share a constant peace and love. For the lost souls will be drawn out of the dark world and into the light of our lamps that will bring Joy and Peace. But just like moths to a flame, lost souls can also be drawn into confusion, heartache, loss and sin. The thoughts from social medias, the fake news, the constant barrage of political stances and the pressure to choose sides is great, but God is greater.
The word moth was used the the 17th century to mean someone who was apt to be tempted by something that would lead to their downfall.
Is this not the way of the world? To lead us into quandaries that confuse and frighten us? These are the places we find ourselves in sin. These are the places where there is no presence of God in our thinking or in our ways.
Our God is an AWESOME GOD!
To Him be the Glory, Honor and Praise. Let us share this Knowledge! Let us share this Strength we have in the Lord!
2 Corinthians 1:21-22 NAS
21. And it is God who establishes us with you in Christ,
22. and has anointed us, and who has also put his seal on us and given us his Spirit in our hearts as a guarantee.