Thought for the Day!
As Believers in Christ and His Death and Resurrection; we too have crossed over from Death to Life even now as we walk in Flesh!
24. “Very truly I tell you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be judged but has crossed over from death to life.
How is it that we have already been raised from death?
It is through our Salvation that we take on the acceptance that our Minds are being transformed from the pattern of Living in TOKOGAE to the pattern of Living in SPIRIT!
These two forms are so incredibly different from one another! So much so that they represent the difference between Death and Life.
When we live in the Pattern of TOKOGAE, which represents The Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil, we live with the pattern of thinking that we know better than God. We THINK or have the pattern of thinking that we actually truly know what is Good and what is Evil. But how many of us have been decieved? How many times have we thought something was wonderful and when it all worked out it turned out to be the worst thing that happened to us? Jobs, Marriages, purchases, investments and relationships are just a few we can name where we were unable to see the future and our decisions bit us in the butt!
But when we live in the Spirit, we come to rely on God for all reasoning, for all understanding and even find ourselves at Peace when we don’t completely understand the works God is doing in our lives.
7. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Coming to rely on God for absolutely everything is not an easy road. When Christians speak of “Resting in the Lord”, it sounds easy when in reality it goes against the very fiber of our Human Mindset that is born in TOKOGAE.
Humans like to think that we know what is good, right, the way, the best, etc… But often times we find that we will take the easy road, the easy way out and not wait for anything.
We have little reasoning when it comes to the idea of good things come to those who wait. Especially in today’s world where everything is centered around immediate satisfaction. So waiting is usually the last thing we will do naturally. So when we force this upon the Human Mindset, it gets frustrated, unsettled, ornery, angry and fearful.
28. Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He will not grow tired or weary, and his understanding no one can fathom. 29. He gives strength to the weary and increases the power of the weak. 30. Even youths grow tired and weary, and young men stumble and fall; 31. but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
In reflection, let us calm ourselves with quietness, prayer and hope. Let us encourage one another to stay in supplication and prayer. Let us continue to call the Body of Christ to Rise Up in Rejoicing while we wait on the Lord! He will come; He who has Caused us to be Reborn from Death into Spirit! And most of all, let us continually remind ourselves that we have been given LIFE in Jesus! This Life came equipped with Faith, Love, Belief, Grace, Truth and Hope! These are the things we gain from the Spirit by Believing in Christ! Will we fail to live this way? Yes! But that is why we have each other! To strengthen one another in Truth and Spirit.
6. We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us. If your gift is prophesying, then prophesy in accordance with your faith; 7. if it is serving, then serve; if it is teaching, then teach; 8. if it is to encourage, then give encouragement; if it is giving, then give generously; if it is to lead, do it diligently; if it is to show mercy, do it cheerfully.
And as we grow together, we are sanctified and matured in God’s ways rather than in TOKOGAE. We gain Peace and release the burdens of this world. We become Free from the slavery of sin. This is the Gift of Salvation of Living in God’s Will instead of our own. This is the Gift of Life that Christ traded us for Death. This is why He died for us! And now that we have that Life within us, we can truly Live in it now! Never to see Death! Never to suffer! So Be Free knowing this thought of the day.
2. Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will.
From Death to Life | Start Living in God-Given Life Now
Thought for the Day!